Thursday 29 October 2015

Thanks a Million


Thanks a million to Tonic Studios for all the wonderful dies, paints, pens, papers and all the other tools and goodies so that all us crafters can have such a fabulous time making cards and so much more. 

I love this paper from the Simply Patterns pack. It reminds me very much of the Kelim patterned sofa we had in our last house. 


I'm going to make one or two more cards in the next day or so, and then I have to begin sorting out and boxing up all my wonderful craft supplies. How will I cope without them!

This is what one corner of the craft room looks like so far ! We still have a few weeks to go here, but I have so much to organise and it is amazing how time flies. We have been in our rental home for just over a year now, and I would say that we have definitely expanded to fit the space we are in if you know what I mean!

It seems that my craft room is the only place where we can stack all our packed boxes without infringing on our other living spaces.


Well, I must get on...talking of time flying, I don't know where my morning went!

Have a lovely day.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! How exciting to be nearing your move in date :-) Am guessing you will be too busy to miss your craft supplies too much? Take care, H x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.