Friday 30 October 2015

I Miss you card



Just popping by the blog with a quick card today. It's very useful the way Tonic's patterned papers coordinate so perfectly with their solid colour card packs. It makes putting a card together so much easier.


I wonder if I will be saying "I Miss You" to my craft room once I pack it all up. Just a couple more makes to show you before I do that.  Actually, I am planning on leaving my watercolour paints out in case I get the creative urge, so that should hopefully tide me over until I get set up in the new house.
Don't forget to check out the rest of my blog for inspiration and ideas.

Have a great weekend


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.