Monday 28 September 2015

Under Wraps


Last week I finally finished a pressie for a very lovely young couple....I was commissioned by my daughter to make this so the gift is from her. Alas I cannot reveal what it is yet, so I'll have to keep it under wraps. Talking of wraps, the wrapping paper was made using Tonic Studios Clarice Alphabet dies which I cut into fun foam and then stuck the fun foam with double sided sticky tape onto a piece of acrylic. You have to remember to stick your letters back to front so that they will print the right way round. Such a fun way to make a stamp. You could make a stamp to say anything you wanted. Just another fun way to use Tonic's dies.

Have a lovely day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.