Friday 18 September 2015

patchwork perfection




This is a new range from Tonic Studios designed to mimic the age old pastime of patchworking, There is a delightful Quilted Quarters paper collection and a lovely range of dies. My favourite is the sewing themed square stitch die and emboss set which I have used in this card. I've also used one of Tonic's stamps which I have coloured with their wonderful Nuvo pens and then fussy cut her dress from one of Tonic's pretty papers. 
The sentiment is from their Quilted Quarters paper pack.
I love anything with a sewing theme, don't you?
I'll be back soon with another card made from this new range.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.