Tuesday 29 September 2015

Copper gilding flakes to accent a card


Hello. I've been having a play with Tonic Studios new gilding flakes to add a touch of glam to my latest card. I used their glue pen to draw along the chevrons and give the glam girl a trendy copper handbag. Copper is so in right now, I have been seeing it everywhere. I might need to gild some home decor items. Watch this space ;-)


I cut the butterfly from fun foam. It adds a bit of depth and it looks surprisingly classy- (for those of you who never know what to do with your kids fun foam collection)


Don't forget to check out the rest of my blog for more crafting ideas and inspiration.
Thanks for dropping by


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.