Wednesday 15 July 2015

Tonic Studios Chelsea Shoulder bag gift box die as a name place holder.



This lovely new gift box die has arrived in my craftroom and so I have just had a little play with it. What a fab die!  I can see these being used for so many different occasions. Here I have made it up to be used as a wedding name place card holder.


I found that one of the dies from the Memento frame Regency layering set has useful corners which slot perfectly over the handle of the gift bag without the need for any glue. This means the little bag can then hold after dinner mints or other sweeties and be taken home as a delightful keepsake.


The little rose is made with a glitter glue stick in a glue gun. I  bought these glitter glue sticks at Lidls years ago, and together with Tonic Studios Forever Floral Rose trio mould, I can make quick and easy embellishments for cards and papercrafts. Adorable!

Now to make another one...'cos they are such fun!

Have a lovely day



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.