Monday 20 July 2015

Tangerine dreams!


Here is the latest card to come out of my craftroom. A new home card. I love this tag die...so many options and uses. But I am very excited about something else... I've just had a very orange delivery.
I have taken it out of it's box and attached it's handle, and I am just heading to the craftroom with my brand new Tonic Tangerine. I'm certainly impressed with how sturdy it feels so far... I'm sure it will continue to impress once I get cutting with it. I'll let you know!! :-) Oh...and the colour is amazing, so cheerful!


For more information on the fabulous brand new Tonic Studios A4 platform die cutting machine "The Tangerine", pop over to the  Tonic Gold website. 

Have a lovely day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.