Friday 22 May 2015

Fairy pretty


My goodness it has been a busy week. I've been busy making a mermaid rag doll for my little daughter's birthday. She is still bald - the doll that is, so I better get a move on. However, I took a break from my sewing to try out the very pretty new Rococo fairy dies from Tonic Studios. If you love fairies, you'll love these, although I do believe they have been so popular they have sold out. They'll be back before too long, so if you missed out this time, keep an eye open for when they are back in stock.

Tonic Products used.
  • ROCOCO DIE – fairy LILY – 1001E
  • Entwining Trellis Die Set – Bellus Buttercup – 767e
  • Intrica Punch – Butterfly Strip – 683E
  • Indulgence Round Window – Looking Glass Oval – 453E
  • Idyllics Embossing Folder & Die – Delicate Drape – 23e  (friends forever)
Catch you later 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.