Tuesday 14 April 2015

New Baby Card - Memory clay

The sweet little flowers on this new baby card have been made with Tonic Studios Forever Moments memory clay and their new flower moulds. I've been having fun making lots of flowers and have another project coming up with them shortly.
The clay is amazingly light weight and so it is perfect for making card embellishments.
I love the Nuvo crystal drops which make the little pearls too. So easy to use.

Hope you are having a lovely day. It's much colder this week. It's still school holidays up here in the Highlands, so we will enjoy it regardless of the weather. :-)

Don't forget to check out the rest of my blog. 




1 comment:

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.