Thursday 8 January 2015

Happy New Year


Hello ! Wow, it's already January the 8th...where does the time go?
It's been a busy time here...working on projects, looking after the family...there is always something to do. It's been an interesting holiday too...the PC died, the bread machine broke, and the vacuum cleaner broke. Then there was a tummy bug...but then...
We bought a new toy to replace the bread machine...
 ...and it has a pasta attachment, so the other night...(after a bit of a fight until I had figured it out,) we had fresh pasta...


It was yum! I do like a lot of Black pepper on mine! ;-)

Nothing much is happening with out new house build at the moment, but we hope to hear something in the next couple of weeks. Because we changed our heating from Oil to Air source heat pump, it has to go back to the planning dept for approval. However we are very excited to not be tied down to ordering oil ever again! Our current rental home seems to eat oil at a rather alarming rate.

Here is a video about the type of heating we are going to have,




Sounds good doesn't it? I'll let you know when we get there if it turns out as good as it looks.

Well, I must get on. I have a couple of projects I need to finish and photograph.

have a lovely day.

Doda
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.