Tuesday 18 November 2014

New view

Hello. Thought I'd drop by and just let you know I am still alive. We are enjoying our new temporary residence very much. We are living in an old manse which is full of character - and uneven floors. It's a beautiful building with a lovely feel about it. This is the view I now get from our upstairs bedroom. Quite a change from the forest outlook we had before. I must take some pictures of the little things I love about this place.

Our house build has not yet started, I am still trying to make all the decisions I need to make before we can give it all the go ahead.
We just chose our stove! I can't wait to sit next to it!
Now I am trying to make final decisions on the kitchen and bathrooms. I have also been busy beavering away painting a project for Tonic Studios which I will show you before too long. I have a few other projects on the go too.

I've also been daydreaming about getting a piano...which we hope to be able to do once the new house is built. I wonder if it will ever happen. It all feels like a dream just now!

Sigh! Ah well...time to go get busy in the craft room.

Have a lovely day !

Doda
x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.