Thursday 9 October 2014

The times they are a changing....

It's all happening in the Smith household ! We are moving! I am currently rushing around like a crazy woman trying to pack everything in time for the removal van which is coming on Monday!!!! Yes, it is all happening so very fast. We only found out for sure last Friday afternoon. We are so excited, exhausted and exhilarated !

Above is a thankyou card I made earlier with one of Tonic Studio's new releases. You can see more about that over at Blog Tonic

My craft room is packed up and ready to go, we've moved some of it over to our rental property already, so there may be a lull in my posting once I have posted the cards I did for this lauch. But hopefully it won't be too long before I'm up and running again.

Have a lovely day !

Doda
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.