Monday 31 March 2014

Scripture card


Hi there. I don't usually blog about the Bible verse cards that I make, but for a change I thought I'd show you one I made for my good friend Louise on her birthday. I also made her a wall plaque with a Bible verse. Of course I've used my lovely Tonic Studios dies to decorate it with. I love all their butterfly dies...and the Emily corner die is so delicate and pretty don't you think?


Has Spring sprung in your neck of the woods yet? I hope so.

Have a lovely day.
Doda
xxx

4 comments:

  1. I've just renewed my Google account so I can comment on your Bible verse card and plaque on here! They are both lovely and a great inspiration. I think you should blog them all, PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Doda. Such meaningful verses too. :) x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.