Friday 16 March 2012

Easel card with extras

I added an extra bit to my easel card that I showed you how to make a couple of posts back. You can find it here.
Now you can make a card with a little drawer underneath to pop a little gift inside. If you would like the template for the box, you can download it here.
The "water from the can was made using beading thread and silver glass seed beads.  It might have been better to have the water actually going on the flowers - maybe I'll do that if I use that effect another time. Paper punches by Tonic Studios, Image from the "graphics fairy" Quote by me.

3 comments:

  1. This is precious! I want to make this for my mother! She is a gardener, and this would make a perfect gift for her. Thank you Doda, for sharing this lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely card. I,ve been looking for a while at making on of these drawer cards.I have downloaded your template.
    Thankyou.
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The drawer is a brilliant idea. It's so nice when the card itself is a gift!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.